How to: Check My Library Account
You may want to print out this page for future reference.
- On the Library's Online Catalog, select the link at the top called "My Account."
- A login page will appear and you will be asked to enter your
14 digit library barcode number and PIN (last name in lower case). Click the "Submit" button and you will
be logged in to your account.
NOTE: If for some reason your information is not accepted, please visit the circulation desk at the library or call us at 722-1255 so that we can correct it.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will see your personal
information. You will have tabs to allow you to check the number of items you have checked out, number of holds, and any fines on the account.
- Click the "Checkouts" tab to view the titles you have out, covers, and due dates. This section also allows you to renew
books from home. For further details on how to renew items or possible restrictions, please go to the page Renew A Book.
- Click the "Holds" tab to see which titles you
currently have on reserve, their status, and where you are in the queue. You are also able to cancel
your holds. For information on placing a hold, please go to the page How to Place a Hold on a Book or Other Item.
- Logout of your account when you are finished. This is very important to ensure your privacy. Just click the "Logout" button and you will be returned to the main search screen.
If you need assistance searching for an item, you may view the HALAN Help pages by clicking on the "HELP" link located at the top and bottom of the search screen. For additional assistance please call the library at 722-1255.