How to: Check My Library Account
You may want to print out this page for future reference.
- On the Library's Online Catalog, select the link at the top called "Patron
Info & Self Renew." On the library's homepage, select the link labeled "Check Your Account."
- A login page will appear and you will be asked to enter your name and
14 digit library barcode number. Click the "Submit" button and you will be logged in to your account.
NOTE: If for some reason your information is not accepted, please visit the circulation desk at the library or call us at 722-1255 so that we can correct it.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will see your personal
information, number of items you have checked out, and number of holds.
You will also be given the option of searching the catalog.
- Click the "Modify Personal Information" link if you need to update your
phone number or e-mail address. Please contact the library at 722-1255,
if you need to make any additional changes.
- Click the "Items currently checked out" link to view the titles you have out,
their call numbers and due dates. This section also allows you to renew
books from home. For further details on how to renew items or possible restrictions, please go to the page Renew A Book.
- Click the "Requests (Holds) outstanding" link to see which titles you
currently have on reserve and their status. You are also able to cancel
your holds. For information on placing a hold, please go to the page How to Place a Hold on a Book or Other Item.
- Selecting the "Search the Catalog" link will allow you to search the catalog
and return to your account simply by clinking the "Patron Record" button.
- Logout of your account when you are finished. This is very important to
ensure your privacy. Just click the "Logout" button and you will be returned
to the main search screen.
If you need assistance searching for an item, you may view the HALAN Help pages by clicking on the "HELP" link located at the top and bottom of the search screen. For additional assistance please call the library at 722-1255.